How many times have you sat at your computer to write a blog and not known what to write about?
To give you some ideas, I’ve compiled a list of 51 blog topics that you can write about so next time you say, “What should I write a blog about?” you’ll have an answer at the ready!
Here we go: 50 Blog Posts and 1 for luck!
1. What it’s like to be an … (whatever you are!)
2. How I stay motivated.
3. The 5 tools I’m loving right now.
4. How to put together a client plan.
5. 5 ways to tell your client you’re worth the money.
6. A 15-minute exercise to make you a better X (add in target market).
7. The best way to update a client.
8. How I keep myself organized
9. Book Report.
10. 5 Places to get inspiration.
11. Try This Now!
12. 3 things you can do to improve X while watching tv.
13. 3 things you should automate.
14. How to handle a naysayer.
15. How to build your tribe.
16. 5 words to avoid (or 5 words to use) when trying to sell X.
17. Free apps for your industry.
18. The seven podcasts you should be listening to.
19. The 5 people to follow on Twitter.
20. How to introduce yourself on LinkedIn
21. How to reach new clients.
22. An introduction email template.
23. How to become a guest blogger.
24. Here’s what I think of this article.
25. Have You Heard? Report news from your industry.
26. How something in your childhood changed your career path.
27. 3 ways to build your online personality.
28. An infographic.
29. A presentation/ prezi.
30. A Powtoon.
31. How I used X to grow my business.
32. How to recruit your family to help your business.
33. 10 Places to Sell Your Product (or Service).
34. How to talk about what you do.
(We covered this topic in the elevator pitch post we did)
35. How to win at a networking event.
36. Event coverage or announcements.
37. Interview your favorite partner.
38. Client profiles.
39. Build stronger client relationships by identifying your favorite traits in your clients.
40. Steps to take before doing/ becoming X.
41. TBT: How far has our industry come since 1990?
42. Looking ahead: where will our industry be in 20 years?
43. What’s your legacy?
44. Interview your mentors.
45. Interview your peers.
46. Gather feedback on an event or an article (gather from Facebook).
47. People who inspire us.
48. Facebook groups that we recommend.
49. Why I don’t do X.
50. My plans for the month.
51. Monthly recap.
but it doesn’t have to be…